We have a variety of colours to choose from, with cloths from velvet to woven swirled and two tone. Depending on themed colours we can assist best with a direct quote to suit your needs.
“Themes” we have done successfully: Black and Bling, Touch of Class, A Night in Bangkok.
Sands of Time:
- Stone velvet table cloths with brown taffeta overlay
- Cream chair covers with bronze tie backs
- Gold 4-tier candelabra with floating candles
- Dark cream linen serviettes
The room is divided into four with quarters draped according to the element and a backdrop for each element:
- FIRE: red table cloths, orange overlays with fairy lights and logs depicting fire, yellow chair covers with orange tie backs
- WATER: blue table cloth, light blue overlay, bowl with floating candles on a mirror with fairy lights, blue chair covers and light blue ties
- EARTH: as per Sands of Time theme
- AIR: white velvet cloths with ice blue organza overlays, candelabra with feathers and crystals, white chair covers with ice blue ties
- Room fully draped in shades of green and blue
- Round tables with shades of blue and green tablecloths
- Nautical Centerpiece
- Life Rings on Walls
- Dolphins at Entrance
- White Chair Covers
UK Pub Evening:
- The room is fully draped with pub scenes from the UK, alternating with blue, red and white drapes.
- Trestle tables with red / white and blue/ white gingham overlays. White table cloths.
- Place settings are pub style – placemats, rolled cutlery in baskets with condiments.
- Bowler hats scattered around – should you require, we can order in hats for the delegates to take home (price on request.)
Irish Pub Evening:
- Fully draped room in Green and White with a touch of orange
- Trestle tables, white cloths with green / white gingham overlays.
- Placemats with ‘Murphy’s law’, Irish songs or Irish pictures – cutlery rolled in serviettes.
- Backdrops with leprechauns, Irish cottage, Irish scenes, including a green telephone.
- Bright coloured drapes with backdrops depicting dancers, gringos and street vendors.
- Round tables with lime green table cloths and chilli overlays.
- Sombrero and cactus centre pieces.
- Backdrops that take you into rural Africa, with washer women and chiefs side by side with leopard and elephants.
- Round tables with black table cloths, animal print overlays.
- Grass placemats, animal print paper serviettes.
- Metal guinea fowl centre piece with spear tripods
- Fresh floral arrangements set on wooden slats an additional cost.
- Draped room with backdrops of cattle and horses – no bandits here!
- Trestle tables with white cloths and brown or yellow gingham overlays.
- Tin plates and mugs with oil lamp and western hat as centre piece.
- Tin mugs and plates can be purchased for delegates to take home.
- Room draped with backdrops depicting a township shebeen.
- Trestle tables with branded plastic table cloths.
- Wheelbarrows with ice, for quarts. (Please advise if required)
- Toilet rolls for serviettes
- Cutlery from tins in centre of table.
Around the World:
- Each table decorated in a different country – 36 to choose from, including:
- Africa, England, USA, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Germany, Mexico, India, Greece.
- Flags hanging from the ceiling and on the walls.
- Bright peace backdrops flanked with brightly coloured drapes
- Coloured round table cloths with contrasting overlays
- Faux Flowers and centre pieces!
- Clashing chair covers
- White drapes with silver strips floor to ceiling around room.
- White table cloths with silver or ice blue overlays.
- Mirrors, floating candles in bowls.
- White chair covers with silver / ice blue tie backs.
It’s a kind of magic:
- Room draped in full length black, red and purple drapes with silver strips and “magical” backdrops
- Black table cloths with silver overlays
- Black chair covers with silver tie backs
- Magic centre-piece: top hat, hands, candles, wand
- Mini brooms, stars and wizards’ hats hanging from the ceiling
- Room draped in full length drapes – burgundy
- Moulin Rouge backdrops
- Round tables with black cloths and red or gold overlays
- Black and red chair covers with gold tie backs
- Feather, mask and candle centre piece
- Can be set up depicting a picnic scene, carnival scene or as different countries
- Draped entrance:
- Entrance to Monks Cowl and Ithaba rooms can be draped to give a different feel to the room
- Fairy lights with draped entrance
- Fairy Lights:
- Available for all rooms as well as entrances
- Balloons to drop off roof from net (price on request)