Champagne Sports Resort offers some of the most updated equipment available in all our larger venues.
(Smaller venues include all standard equipment).
• 4500 x 3500mm Euro Motorised Projection screen
• Data / Video Projector
• 3200 max brightness
• Native XGA Resolution (1024 x 768)
• SXGA capability
• Full NTSC,PAL,Secam and HDTV video capability
• Contrast 800:1
• Display technology – Polysilicon TFT LCD (active matrix)
• 4 x VGA Data/audio connection points to projector
• VHS Video Player
• DVD/CD Player – for DVD/CD/WAV/MP3
• UHF – Multi Frequency Roving Microphone
• UHF – Multi Frequency Lapel Microphone
• Gooseneck podium microphone.
• 8 channel audio mixing desk
• extra mic inputs on balanced XLR
• extra line inputs on 6,5mm mono jack plugs
• record out facility on dual RCA connectors
• global phantom power if required
• DMX audio permanently connected
• Crestron Touch panel for control of all AV equipment and house lighting.
• 3 x 450 watt stereo amplifiers
• 6 x 12” 2-way speakers ( ability to switch off zones as required)
• Audio Processor with pre-set feedback reduction, limits and speaker delays, thus providing excellent audio for speech and/or show sound.
All standard equipment is controlled via the color touch panel which can be operated from anywhere in the room. The touch panel is user friendly and little or no training is required to effectively use the system.
The lighting system has been designed to facilitate the multi-purpose functionality of the venue. All lighting is controlled via the Crestron touch panel.
There are 6 pre-set lighting levels which automatically set the lighting to the
correct levels for:
• PowerPoint presentations
• Video presentations
• Stage functions
• General meetings
• General banqueting
• All lights off/on
• All lights medium
Personal lighting scenes
It is however possible to control individual tracks of lighting. The venue is fitted
with 16 tracks of dimmable fluorescent and dimmable low voltage lighting,
making it possible to set a variety of scenes for any mood or function.
The stage area is fitted with 12 PARCAN theatre lights with optional color gels.
There is also a profile spotlight which can be used to highlight a speaker at the podium.
White board and markers, flipcharts, flipchart stands, projection screens and overhead projectors also available.
The conference organizer will sign for equipment used by delegates. The hotel does not supply Multi plugs or extension cords.
We have at present:
Sentinel - 2 x ISDN lines
Each has 2 x 64KB channels, giving a total of 4 x 64KB = 256KB
- 1 x Link to Hotel Linux Server
Business Centre - 1 x Link to Hotel Linux Server
Reception - 1 x Link to Hotel Linux Server
Shared Line - 1 X ISDN line = 2 X 64KB = 128KB
Monks Cowl - 1 x Link to Hotel Linux Server
Ithaba - 1 x Link to Hotel Linux Server